Why is HGH Bad for You?
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) stimulates growth and has been widely used as a treatment for various medical conditions, such as Pituitary Dwarfism and Turner Syndrome. However, despite being beneficial in certain therapeutic settings, the use of HGH may also lead to several unwanted side effects.
When taken in excessive doses, HGH can cause:
- Acromegaly – an enlargement of feet, hands and facial features due to increased levels of tissue mass.
- Heart related issues – such as increase risk of cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and irregular heartbeat.
- Nerve Damages – leading to numbness of hands or legs.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome — caused by swelling around the wrist that puts pressure on the median nerve. This leads to painful sensations and decreased grip strength.
- Diabetes – elevated glucose level in the blood due to insulin resistance caused by HGH injection can lead to Type-2 diabetes.
Other possible side effects from taking HGH include:
- Increased risk of developing certain types of cancer—such as breast cancer or prostate cancer.
- Abnormal development of bones — such as excessive growth spurt that can cause disproportion between body parts and even leading to scoliosis may occur with long term usage of HGH injections or injections with very high doses.
- Weakened Immune System—due to elevated growth hormones which directly inhibit production and function of white blood cells that are essential for our immune system's capability to deal with pathogens like viruses and bacteria in our body.
It is important to remember that hormone replacement therapy should only be done under close supervision by an endocrinologist or other health care professional trained in this therapy; misuse or abuse can potentially be hazardous or even life threatening and should not be taken lightly at all times! HGH Pro clinic is dedicated to provide safe, quality care for individuals seeking hormone therapies for their specific needs; providing personalised consultation and reliable options available for natural & bio identical hormone replacements within United Kingdom! Contact us today if you have any questions regarding hormone treatments!